4.20.2009

The Most Awesome Picture Ever!


My little sister sent me one of those chain emails with a bunch of photos of people doing off the wall shit or whove found themselves involved in some very precarious situations. About half way through the email I came across the picture above and had two initial reactions: I laughed my ass off and then thought that the dude in the picture is awesome. I mean, he is posing something fierce with two guitars, eight guns, several boxes of ammo, a couple of knives, and a dozen clips...oh yeah and the guy is in his underwear on the bottom half a little kids bunk bed painted smurf blue. Furthermore, the guy looks like a fat, balding version of British comedian Russell Brand. 

What really peaks my curiosity is what lucky son of a bitch got to be on the other side of the lens? Unless this kind of photo is common theme in the butt crack of states such as Tennessee, West Virginia, Mississippi, Georgia and Alabama, I can't imagine the photographer was able to keep a straight face. I wouldn't have thought anything was amiss if my buddy asked me. "Hey man, I was wonderin' if you might take a picture of me with all my bad ass guns and guitars?" I would however have dropped dead of laughter when he called me into his room to let me know he was all set up and the above is what I walked into. 

I heart rednecks for these kinds of photos and these kinds of photos only. 

5 comments:

  1. I was in the military with a couple of guys that would be capable of staging such a photograph thinking is was cool and not as a funny joke (the individual in your posted pic appears serious about it all). Not a lot of dudes, we are talking like one in two hundred. When thinking of the guys that would do that the common denominator was not geography, but borderline mental retardation. A guy from Jersey and one from Louisiana come to mind. Barbiero and Sampino, unfortunately both giving Italians something to be less than proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a photo of fatty's mom in a bath tub holding a stuffed raccoon and a chili cheese dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a photo of Bebe eating a bowl of Grapenuts in a Port-O-John while reading Mein Kampf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...the meaning behind this photo is one of the great mysteries of the universe. I mean WTF was he going when he decided "you know? I might strip off to my pants, get my guns & guitars out and get Mom to photo me"....is this for a dating site??!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha . 'Everybody's got to be somewhere...'

    ReplyDelete