4.02.2009

I Don't Get It

I have been looking everywhere for the SNL skit in which Tracy Morgan plays Woodrow the homeless man and sings the "Doo Doo Pie" song to Britney Spears. It is one of the greatest sketches ever and it is no where to be found. Everywhere I went it said NBC Universal had removed the video, but of course when I go to NBC.com or Hulu.com, neither have it up. Oh well. Here are the lyrics to the song. If you have never seen it, imagine Tracy dressed like a bum and barely keeping a a straight face singing it to Britney. 

Little TV sets
Going off inside my ear
Spacemen floating by
Firecracker beer

Chase the Demons lightly
Look inside your eye
Up and down the sidewalk
Take a doo-doo pie
I love you

Chase the Demons lightly
News, it hits your eye
Up and down the sidewalk
Take a doo-doo pie
I love you

And, since I couldn't find that video, here is Tracy Morgan hammered on David Letterman. One of the best interviews ever. I turn into a Gremlin.





1 comment:

  1. I knooooooooowwww! I bought the SNL "Best of Tracy Morgan" thinking that it was on it, but it was the dumb one with Woodrow and Kate Hudson.

    ReplyDelete