3.20.2009

Better Late Than Never

First off, let me start by apologizing to my friend Gina who found my comments about certain La Bou employees a bit offensive in my blog last week. At the same time, I also want to make it clear that I call things like I see them and anyone who knows me knows that. I knew that when I wrote what I wrote, some people might not take kindly to it. I wrote it anyway because well, it's my blog and I don't have editors (or much of a conscience for that matter). While it may not have been funny to my friend Gina, I am sure other people got a laugh out of it. I guess them's the breaks.  

In other news, the Luck Donkeys played the Suck Dragons this past Tuesday in softball and put on a stellar performance, dominating the Dragons for the entire game and eking out a 12-1 victory in the process. Our defense was off the hook and our offense wasn't too shabby either. 

Now I am sure the Dragons are gonna chalk it up to it being St. Patty's day and all, and they had too much to drink and what not. To that I say, "Horsehit!" We had cocktails too. We'll see them again at the end of the season. 

This coming Tuesday we play the Blow Jobs from Natomas at 7:30 p.m. I will be at the field around 6:30 p.m. for fun in the sun. Thanks to everyone who made it to my sister's and brought along some beer or food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment