5.29.2009

Who is Pat Morita?


Will Ferrell recently hosted SNL and they did a new version of Celebrity Jeopardy with Tom Hanks, Kathie Lee Gifford, and Sean Connery. I am sorry, but Celebrity Jeopardy could be the greatest sketch in SNL history. Ferrell plays such a good Alex Trebek. In particular, the sketch with Norm McDonald as Burt Reynolds as Turd Ferguson is probably the single funniest sketch the show may have ever put out. You can check that one out here in case you need a refresher course in funny. 

If I had to rank the top ten best SNL sketches of all time, I think Ferrell would be in a few of them. Actually, that gives me an idea...here are the top ten best sketches of my lifetime courtesy of SNL. I linked to the videos of the ones I could find. 






7.5 Brian Fellows (that bird's gonna ruin my credit). 





3. Woodrow and Britney Spears (Take a Doo Doo Pie)


1. Celebrity Jeopardy (See above for link).

Well, those are them. I am sure you remember others, but these are some of my favorites. If you think of any other great ones, let me me know and I'll post them.

Oh, and here is the recent Celebrity Jeopardy video. The Connery insults in this one may be the best yet. Oh, and someone makes a surpise appearance. Enjoy...


2 comments:

  1. Nice, I like #7 my personal Fav is by the same guys, Check out the "I'm On A Boat" Short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No love for Debbie Downer? Dude, the Lindsay Lohan one was fucking classic. See also the Hot Tub skit with Drew Barrymore.

    ReplyDelete